This is a resource page for a presentation at the University of Johannesburg on 5 November 2019.
Wearable human – Powerpoint presentation
- Learn How Oura Ring Works | The Most Advanced Smart Ring
- Smarty Ring | Indiegogo
- Motiv Ring | 24/7 Smart Ring
- Apple Smart Ring could be on the way – will it replace the Apple Watch? | T3
- If Workers Slack Off, the Wristband Will Know. (And Amazon Has a Patent for It.) – The New York Times
- ZEEQ Smart Pillow – Track Sleep, Stream Audio, Smart Home Connected for Home Automation
- Smartstones: Wearable Touch Communicator | Indiegogo
- Smartphone Fashion Jewelry | Indiegogo
- Designing to Support Social Connectedness: The Case of SnowGlobe
- Song Wig: a new take on wearable tech | Spoon & Tamago
- Wearable Device Supports Early Intervention Against Loneliness | Bolton Clarke
- Alert Shirt from Foxtel, Wearable Experiments uses haptic feedback to let fans feel the hits.
- “Click to Pray eRosary” – wearable smart device to pray the rosary for peace – Vatican News
- Learn How Oura Ring Works
- Gell, Alfred. 1998. Art and Agency: An Anthropological Theory. Clarendon Press.
- Morphy, Howard. 1989. “From Dull to Brilliant: The Aesthetics of Spiritual Power Among the Yolngu.” Man 24 (1): 21–40.